Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chevy . . .

I had a revelation last night. Another reason I'm the perfect mom to be picked to drive the Chevy Traverse for the local radio station. We are a Chevy family! We have three vehicles and, you guessed it, all three are Chevys! Two are people haulers. One is a 7 passenger van and the other is a 12 passenger van. This allows for bringing along a few extra friends or just all the extra kid stuff you need for a vacation. This past summer I got a new Malibu. It's for those times when I'm driving to an appointment for work. I also use it on those days when I'm not hauling all five girls. It's a fun car and much easier on the gasoline budget than the larger vehicles.

As you can see we're the perfect family to be Chevy spokespeople. Now, if only the judges agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment